We are pleased to inform you that the 2023 self-assessment has been opened in the RC web tool and you can begin your self-assessment.
**The deadline for 2023 RC Self-evaluation is 30 November 2023.
1. Please go to http://self-assessment.responsible-care.com/ and start your development journey today!
2. Do not forget to press the "Submit" button after completing your evaluation, otherwise your data will not enter the system.
3. If you completed the assessment last year (2022), you are kindly requested to complete the assessment this year as well. This will not only assist your internal development, but will also contribute to the European total, allowing benchmarking and trending in a timely manner.
You can load the previous year assessment by going to the 2023 Assessment/Start and prefill/Legacy assessment (and then upload and validate the 2022 assessment).
After the pre-filling of the 2022 assessment has been verified, you can check the questions that you know have made some improvements and then submit the assessment. It requires "a few clicks" and only takes a few minutes, but collecting data for the entire RC community is important!
4. We would like to point out that we have improved the questionnaire by clarifying some questions/answers that are not clear for users (ie questions 1.16, 2.31, 2.32 and 4.5). Changes were made to the English questionnaire and most of the translated questionnaires (except for Bulgarian, Polish, Czech and Lithuanian).
5. For any problem, you can contact the helpdesk RCWebtool@cefic.be or firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to support you.
***We would like to point out that when making your 2023 RC self-evaluation, you should take the 2022 calendar year as a base.
Explore the Responsible Care Self-Assessment Tool. https://lnkd.in/d8rvM8FU
#RC Webtool Webinar
Please let us know if you have any questions.